An innovative Austrian company serving the world in plaster and injection technology
- In 2005 MAI received an award for exemplary performance in the field of safety and occupational health for employees.
- In 2007 MAI won the Austria's Leading Companies Award - made in Carinthia (published by Wirtschaftsblatt, KSV and PricewaterhouseCoopers).
- In 2009 MAI was the runner-up in the Carinthian innovation contest.
- In 2014 MAI won the “Silver Manus®” award.
- MAI has been a member of the International Tunneling and Underground Space Association and in the Tech Activity Group for bolting since 2015 and we are the sole representative for the grouting industry.
- In 2019 MAI was awarded the Austrian State “ECONOVIUS” award.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm
- MAI HICOMP currently one of the most powerful silo mixing pumps for self levelling ﬂooring screed in the world.
- First company to develop microprocessor-controlled plastering and conveying machines.
- Global Number One in tunnelling with the MAI400NT grout pump.
- Using high-quality synthetic components for longlife, better mixing quality and easier cleaning since 2003.
- More and more universities, laboratories and startup companies using our machines for 3D-concrete printing applications.
- Equipment for the production of foam concrete in which the components communicate with each other via a bus system in order to achieve unprecedented process reliability, and in which different mixes and recipes can be called up at the push of a button.
Discover innovative and reliable MAI injection technology for the construction and engineering industries for yourself. Talk to the experts in high-performance plaster and injection equipment.